YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

22 de setembro de 2014

life

In some moment of our lives, we feel scared. Some of us, may be afraid of the dark. Some others, may be afraid of highs. Others, may be afraid of little things like spiders or bees. No matter what, the time will come that we feel afraid of something.

But what if we're afraid of something and nothing at the same time? Is that even possible? I think so because, honestly, I can't find any other words to describe my feelings right now...

Being strong and staying happy is something that we must keep trying to do during our lives. I'm proud of myself because I can say I try hard everyday. But what if it's not enough? What if, at some point, the wall we were holding breaks down? I think it happens to all of us, at some time of our lives... and it may feel like we don't have the power to build it up again... but that's what the word BELIEVE is about... if we believe, everything can be fixed, even in the darkest and saddest moments...



Music always helps me keep believing <3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário