YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

3 de setembro de 2014

Clean eats - Healthy Summer

So, hello everyone! :D
Here I am again to show you some healthy ideas! This time, I'm going to give you some healthy snacks/meals ideas that I usually eat and I hope you like it! ((:


Healthy Summer - Clean eats

I'm going to start with some lunch/dinner ideas that I love and hopefully you're going to love as well! They're really easy and quick to make so no excuses guys, you gotta eat healthy stuff!


Salad with yougurt sauce:

Now, you can say this is a cliché food, but you can't say it isn't healthy and delicious! I'm going to be honest, this one wasn't made by me but it tasted like it! If you want to make it, all you need is some lettuce, tomatos, corn, cheese, pineapple and some natural sugar-free yougurt to make the sauce, and you're done! 





Tuna and tomato:

 So I have to say this, today was the first time I tried this one, but I loved it! It was ready in less then 5 minutes and it was delicious! All you need to do is cut some tomatos and mix it up with some tuna. Then, to give it more of a taste, use some olive oil and oregano!
P.S. please don't be scared about the picture...




Now, time for snacks/deserts/whaenever you want to eat this!




Berries bowl:

This is not a specific recipe but it's a snack that I totally love and it's all healthy and natural. I just mixed up some blueberries, blackberries and raspberries and done! If you want, you can choose something to drink like fruit juice, tea, etc... Yummyyyyyy






Tea and whole coockies:

 The last one is also something really simple but really good! If you're like me and you cannot live without coockies, then I totally recommend you these ones that you can find in almost every supermarket. These coockies are whole coockies and they don't have a lot of calories, wich is awesome. I love to eat them with some green tea and some raspberries or any other fruit.




This is it guys, I hope it was usefull and I hope you liked it ((:
Talk to you later <3


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário