YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

12 de setembro de 2014

Back to School

Hellooo!
Before starting I just want to let you know you're really lucky because it's the second time I update the blog in the last two weeks yey!
Now, as you all know we're already in September wich means we're close to our biggest nightmare... SCHOOL! oh yes I did
So today I'm going to show you some ideas of school suplies and study tips + time organization, so I hope you find it usefull! :)



Back to School 
School suplies 
and study tips + time organization


School suplies:

So, obviously, the first thing I'm going to show you it's my school bag. I decided to buy this one, because it's easier to use and more confortable than normal bags. I chose this plain blue, not only because I love the color, but also because I can add some pins and cute patches to it, giving it a beautiful and cute look! 






Okay, so I have to say that I love my notebooks, they're so adorable, I don't even know! Each one of these can be used for 4 subjects, wich is awesome and makes your bag pretty much lighter...



Study tip: Use the notebooks just to take important and quick notes about what the teacher says or writes in the board. Once you're home, copy everything and make schemes about everything you learnt.



As well as the notebooks and the text books, there are other things that I like to keep in my school bag, something that you may find usefull too. I always like to keep a lip balm with me, you know, because it's cool and stuff... Another thing I find usefull is a book, in this case, The City Of Bones, because I love reading in my free time! And finally, I like to keep a planner with me, I think it's really helpfull.

Study tip: Find a planner, or a little notebook and keep it always with you, so you can organize your time, write your homework, something you want to buy/clean/organize, stuff you have to do at home, etc.



Time organization:


1. If you guys are just like me aka very lazy in the morning, then I totally recommend you start doing this: choose your outfit and organize your bag in the night before. I actually do it since I was little okay, i still am don't comment and It's really helpfull. In the night before, choose your clothes, your accessories, your shoes, your makeup (if you use any) and organize your books/notebooks and pencilcase. You'll be much more relaxed in the morning!


2. Make a check list every single day. You can use a planner, a little notebook, a calender, a list, whatever you want. Every night write down everything you have to do and when you have to do it.You can add topics during the day. Then, once you have the things done, put a check in the topic you just finished.


3. Sometimes you may feel like talking/calling to a friend, or you may miss someone in your class (eventhough you see that person everyday), so if you really feel the need to talk to someone, make it usefull. Ask something about any subject you don't understand, aks for help with some exercises, explain her/him something you just learnt, use your imagination! It's going to be fun, promise!



And it's done! If your starting school now, GOOD LUCK!
 If you're already in school, STAY FOCUS AND ENJOY LIFE!
Byee ((: <3


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário